Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Why StumbleUpon not Support Dot TK domain name in Now?

I just sign up StumbleUpon account on last 2 days, But when tested to submit dot tk domains name, they show Warning!: Sorry, this isn't eligible to be added to StumbleUpon. I tested to submit with other domain name dot tk found problem still too on StumbleUpon site. I don't understand why they disallow all dot tk domains name in now!
So, today I decided to write the message contact both StumbleUpon administrator and dot tk domains provider for told them about problem above. ALL dot tk domain name owner confirm: their site not spam inside, BUT why StumbleUbon reject their dot tk stumble? And today, When I re-check response message from StumbleUpon Admin found someone answers: Site Blacklisted from [TOS] by see sample some conversation on discussions:
That mean all dot tk domain name sites are blacklist with TOS of StumbleUbon in Now.

NOTE: If Someone need to stumble my blog in NOW, Please use my blog feed URL : http://feedburner.com/blogger-monster They can support with TOS of StumbleUpon site. So then, I must Wait some response from dot tk domain provider again to cooperate or resolve this problem in future as soon as possible!

Dot TK Domain name safe? And Dot TK GOOD or BAD?

If this problem can not clearly as soon, we must found some question from users to asking to dot tk free domain name is Good or Bad ? For my experience to using dot tk more than 5 years, I can confirm with Everyone need to use free dot tk is SAFE and Good for free domain name in NOW!, becase Dot TK can support all custom dns setting, forwarding or same options like paid domain name. FOR some site disallow dot tk it upon-on their TOS only, Not came from SPAM or any deflect of dot tk. If someone have experience about free dot tk using please let me know too;

 
Relate this topics:
  Share some idea what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Posts

Two Ways to Win in Trading

Two approaches to trading Forex trading is complex and challenging. Numerous and various market participants constantly contemplate how to ...